If You’re Passionate To Help Women Transform Their Bodies And Want To Make A Difference In Our Local Community We Have A Fun Job Opportunity!
Hi there and thank you for your interest in our Adminstrative Position at Becky Fox Fitness in Pembroke!
At BFF, we aren’t like your typical big box gym.
Yes, we provide world-class workouts and easy-to-follow nutrition but it doesn’t just stop there.
We are a fitness family committed to over-delivering and creating INCREDIBLE and life-changing for results for women in the South Shore area.
It is our mission to empower women to become the strongest, healthiest, and most confident version of themselves through motivation, education, caring, and coaching.
We are looking for an administrative assistant that isn’t just looking for a job, but an opportunity to build a career and be a part of a community that makes a difference in the lives of our clients. Someone who is passionate, ready to learn and grow, and be a part of an amazing community in the South Shore.
And we aren’t necessarily looking for someone that has years and years of experience just someone who is good with people, takes initiative, is ORGANIZED and VERY DETAIL ORIENTED.
Currently, we are looking for a part-time admin to work 12-20 hours that is able to work morning shifts during our busy times at the gym (between 6-11 am but there is some flexibility) and occasional special events with the opportunity for more hours based on performance and as we grow!
My team is like family to me. We’re all here to make a lasting impact on our local community and to make a difference.
We can guarantee that working with us will be a bit different than your typical big box gym.
- Answer incoming calls – handle/forward accordingly
- Answer “Contact Us” emails – handle/forward accordingly
- Prospective Clients & Trials
- Answer inquiry calls
- Schedule & confirm orientations
- Manage paperwork
- Follow-up with new trials
- New & Current Clients
- Send Welcome Card & follow-up (letters, cards, etc…)
- Manage client birthday recognition, anniversaries…
- Record and track attendance
- Missed class follow-up communication
- Manage client accounts
- Lost Clients
- Manage files
- Follow-up tasks (calls, send cards, letters, etc.)
- Inventory & Retail
- Client Welcome Folders
- Supplies, Gear, Supplements
- Facility Maintenance
- Clean/maintain equipment
- Organize files/paperwork
- Load Blogs & Emails
- Facebook Fan Page posts
- Facebook Group posts
- Instagram Posts
- Some Project Management Tasks
- Special Events
- Assist with planning and coordinating
Potential Additional Responsibilities:
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Business errands (e.g., picking up office supplies, going to the post office, meeting with vendor, etc.)
- Personal errands for Becky (e.g., picking up groceries, running errands, etc.)
- Attend networking meetings or other events as a representative of Fox Fitness
- Be present and participate in member activities/events
- Attendance at continuing education/development training
- Help take photos and videos for social media
- Great phone personality/etiquette. You will be talking with our customers, who are VERY important to us, and prospective customers, who are also extremely important. You must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through email and text. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages and deliver clear instructions to the prospect or client. We’ll teach you everything you need to say and do, but we can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- Thoughtfulness and organization. We need you to be able to think for yourself and be organized. We are very serious about this one. We do NOT want a robot. We want someone who learns and grows with us.
- Detail-Oriented. This is a MUST! The right person pays close attention to details and can follow specific direction.
- Google Drive. You must be comfortable using the Google Drive applications (similar to Microsoft Office), specifically Documents and Spreadsheets (basic level knowledge)
- Email. A great deal of your work will be via email. You need to be very comfortable and proficient with email.
- Dropbox. We take a lot of pictures and need to store/categorize them for later use.
- Facebook. Facebook is an important part of our community. You must be an active Facebook user and familiar with it’s basic functions.
- CRM experience. We use a robust software called Active Campaign, which is a CRM (Customer Relationship Manager), contact management, marketing automation and e-commerce program. You will be trained on this software and be provided with additional learning materials, but previous experience is definitely a plus!
- WordPress and Clickfunnels. Our website is built with WordPress and we utilize Clickfunnels too. You will be uploading content (blogs) regularly to our site as well as making edits to pages. You will be given step-by-step instructions on how to do this, but previous experience helps. 🙂
- Asana. We use a project management software called Asana to track projects and communication.
- Event Planning. We enjoy activities (parties, charity workouts, client socials, community events). We may lean on you for help with these.
We’re looking to hire someone in the next few weeks.
If everything above sounds good to you, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
Once we review your application and resume, if I believe you’ll be a good fit for our team, I will reach out to you to set up a phone interview.
This position will not be available long, so if you’re interested, take action quickly!
Looking forward to meeting you,