If You’re Passionate To Help Women Transform Their Bodies, LOVE Fitness And Wants To Make A Difference In Our Local Community We Have A Fun Job Opportunity!
Hi there and thank you for your interest in our Fitness Coach Position at Becky Fox Fitness in Pembroke!
At BFF, we aren’t like your typical big box gym.
Yes, we provide world-class workouts and easy-to-follow nutrition but it doesn’t just stop there.
We are a fitness family committed to over-delivering and creating INCREDIBLE and life-changing for results for women in the South Shore area.
It is our mission to empower women to become the strongest, healthiest, and most confident version of themselves through motivation, education, caring, and coaching.
We are looking for fitness coaches and personal trainers that aren’t just looking for a job, but an opportunity to build a career and be a part of a community that makes a difference in the lives of our clients. Someone who is passionate, ready to learn and grow, outgoing, loves fitness, and wants to be a part of an amazing fitness community in the South Shore.
We aren’t necessarily looking for someone that has years and years of experience, as we are willing to train the right person to be the best coach possible.
We are willing to train the right candidate ready to learn and willing to work toward a personal training certification. 🙂
Currently, we are looking for part-time coaches that are able to work early morning shifts (5 – 10:30 am) and some Saturday mornings with opportunities for more hours and evenings as we grow!
If you’re hired, you’ll go through an 8 to 12 week paid internship period, where we will make sure you are the right fit for our team and teach you everything you need to know to be a great coach. We have an incredible team that focuses on getting our clients real results, building a sense of community, and has a lot of fun in the process.
My team is like family to me. We’re all here to make a lasting impact on our local community and to make a difference.
We can guarantee that working with us will be a bit different than your typical big box gym.
Deliver an INCREDIBLE Workout: Our clients come to us for results, but they stay for the community. We love to have FUN and make their time with us the BEST hour of their day. We expect our trainers to deliver a fun, energetic, safe, and effective workout each and every time. We are looking for someone who can really bring the energy and lift up our ladies!
Performing Assessments & Tracking Results: A large part of what we do is getting our clients RESULTS. You’ll be expected to regularly perform fitness assessments for our clients, including overhead squat assessments and circumference measurements. It’s important that we keep track of their goals so we can measure and evaluate progress!
Educate & Inspire Our Clients: At BFF we walk-the-walk and we lead by setting the example. We’re also regularly investing in our personal development and improving our craft. This may include attending additional educational and development trainings. We share what we’re learning with our clients to deliver top-notch service and because we truly care about helping them to succeed!
Client Check-Ins: Accountability is a big part of client results. You will be responsible for helping to check-in with clients on their goals, when they miss their workouts, or just to give them a little extra boost of inspiration.
Organizing and Attending Special Events: We like to have fun! From time to time we plan themed workouts, clients socials, parties, and more…We are looking for someone who would want to be a part of these events!
- ACE/NSCA/ACSM/NASM/NPTI or other national personal trainer certification. (You do NOT have to currently be certified to apply, but must be actively working towards your certification to be completed within the first 12 weeks of hire.)
- CPR / First Aid Certification
- LOVE working with people and are passionate about helping people reach their goals through health and fitness
- Able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Creative, and highly motivated, and a great problem solver!
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Self-learner and a knowledge seeker
- Great personality/etiquette. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages and deliver clear instructions to the prospect or client. We’ll teach you everything you need to say and do, but we can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- Have lots of energy, especially in the early morning hours!
- Facebook is an important part of our community. You must be an active Facebook user and familiar with it’s basic functions.
- Writing. We provide a lot of education to our Members through our blog, print newsletter and e-newsletter. Opportunities may be available for you to provide written or video content to showcase your expertise.
- Video. We love to post helpful videos on our Facebook pages so comfort on camera is a plus!
We’re looking to hire someone in the very near future.
If everything above sounds good to you, please fill out the form below!
Once we review your application and resume, if I believe you’ll be a good fit for our team, I will reach out to you to set up a phone interview.
This position will not be available long, so if you’re interested, take action quickly!
Looking forward to meeting you,